Sunday 5 June 2011

macam-macam

salam. how are you? hope you are in good condition. Hey I miss you guys and  I felt want to write something on my blog today. many things happened lately but I can handle it with care. Alhamdulillah. There is joy and sadness too. biasalahh kan . Life is not always okay.sometimes not okay, too. My study in here so far okay and I enjoyed it. Ohhh yar ! I already get my assignment and I need to make preparations in advance so that no problems will come later.
It is because I like doing work last minute. I was too lazy! ohh hoo. So this sem I have to be diligent and study hard. Ecececehh gelabah gila ayat !Hahaha.  but I hope I will do that la.
This semester I am determined to less sleep too. And now I'm trying for it. HAHA


I am dealing the day and I realized, I become more independent now. "Mom always reminded me, to be independent and not too much expect to the others. we as women need to be independent and dont become too weak!yes I will remember it always, ibu. I know she wants the best for me, I know I'm not a good daughter but I know what should I do, you are everything for me mom. Thanks  :)



                                                                         


                                                                             My BFF :) 


4 june 2011 : " Happy birthday happy birthday and happy birthday Noraklily Asha'ri ! " dear, happy birthday. you are getting old! I pray for you always  and I wish you success always. I want you to know that I love you and thank you for this friendship. Tahun ni genap 10 tahun usia persahabatan kita dan banyak benda yang kita telah kongsi bersama. Terima kasih sebab sabar menjadi sahabat baik aku selama 10 tahun ini. kau dan zaty cukup memahami aku. 

You never make me cry, but instead you are always there when I need it. I feel comfortable to express everything to you and you always listen well. we separated to achieve our dream but our friendship never faded. Ingatkan aku jika aku terleka dan betulkan apa yang salah k, aku bangga dengan perubahan diri kau sekarang. good good ! I hope we stay friends forever and we achieve our dreams. thank you for hearing my problems, and make my heart calm. Hadiah kau tunggu aku pos atau balik nanti ye ? heee Thank you ! muah muahh.



                                                              
                                                                         Si comel Fatin :)  


"Fatin Amalina Abraymen" nama yang cantik seperti orangnya. Sahabat yang agak baru aku kenali dalam hidup aku, tapi aku rasa selesa dengan dia. Seorang kawan yang baik dan  aku rasa selesa untuk berkawan dengannya. Cantik, pandai dan berbudi bahasa membuat aku terfikir memang beruntungla "khai" memiliki dia. Rasa seronok dengar cerita dia dan dia tak malu langsung untuk meluahkan pada aku. Hahaha Itu yang buat aku rasa selesa dan suka berkawan dengan dia. I hope you always happy and trust me dear, you not make the wrong decision. he is the best for you and I know you love him. :)

Gitar : aku sedang beruasaha untuk mempelajarinya. hopefully aku dapat belajar dengan sabar. Agak sukar tapi aku sukakannya dan aku tak boleh give up ! you can do it mia ! Caiyook caiyook ! :)




                                                                                            
                           

Okay rasa cukup la kot sampai sini. Insyaallah nanti ada masa update lagi okay ? Nak kena siapkan kerja tutorial ni. Thank you guys . I really appreciate it. :)
Bye. assalammualaikum.




No comments:

Post a Comment